Acceptance of Terms of Service
TMB has the exclusive right to partially or totally suspend at any time access to the site, in particular regarding to management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization operations. If TMB decides, they can also terminate, permanently or temporarily, partially or totally, at any time, the sites or any of the services, without prior notice. In any of the cases described, users will always be guaranteed the integrity of their personal data.
Intellectual Property Rights
The User acknowledges that the contents of this site are protected by intellectual property rights and obliges in respecting these rights. These rights include all texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information, as well as how they are represented graphically on the website, enhancing trademarks, logos, symbols and layout and structure of the site, which are all property of TMB. The User is not authorized to transmit, publish, modify, copy, sell, use or distribute, in any way, the texts, images or other information contained in this site or part of the site without prior written authorization of TMB. The use of trademarks and logos on this site, as well as the availability of materials on the site, do not grant, nor can be construed as granting, Users permission to use, directly or indirectly, such trademarks, logos or materials.
The information provided on the sites is essentially intended to clarify and inform Users about aspects related to the activity and services provided by PORTVS and TMB. The information provided was subject to close scrutiny. However, such information is merely indicative and may contain errors or inaccuracies, and does not, for example, exclude consultation with medical services.
TMB will not be responsible for errors that may occur due to system irregularities, failure (temporary or permanent) of sites, applications or other tools. TMB shall not be liable for any damages resulting from misuse or inability to use the sites.
TMB maintains responsibility, along with its subcontractors, in the processing of personal data in a fair, competitive and transparent manner. Subcontractors may only process personal data in accordance with the instructions defined by TMB and always in strict compliance with the law and the purposes entrusted to it under the contract. In order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data, TMB will take the legally established measures to ensure that the subcontracted entity offers sufficient guarantees for protection of personal data, that it is a reputed entity and that it has adequate technical and organizational security measures, to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access and any other form of unlawful treatment, in particular through the formalization by contract between TMB and the subcontracted entity in which the latter undertakes to act only on the instructions of the former in respect of the processing of personal data.
Rights and contacts
Under the current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform that data subject is guaranteed:
- Right to be informed
- When collection personal data:
- The contacts of the controller
- Treatment purpose(s)
- Conservation time limit
- Your rights as holders of personal data
- The possibility of access to the control authority for filing a complaint (and their contacts)
- From the (possible) existence of automated decisions and / or profiling.
- Ask what information we have about them and why;
- Know where and how your data is stored and handled;
- Be informed of how we comply with data protection obligations.
- Right of access
- Confirmation of the existence or non-existence of treatment of your personal data;
- Ask how to get access to your data;
- Provision of a copy of the processed personal data, preferably in an exportable format.
- Right to correct, delete and block
- Be informed of how to keep them up to date;
- Obtain rectification of outdated, incorrect or incomplete data;
- Possibility of deleting personal data that is no longer necessary for the purpose;
- Block the processing of this data in order to check for accuracy or opposition.
- Right to limitation
- Contest accuracy of personal data, for a period that will allow the controller to verify its accuracy.
- Rifht to removal / forgetfulness
- Request the removal of your data and the fninal elimination of those that do not collide with legal obligations.
- Right to Portability
- Request the portability of your data;
- Possibility of requesting your personal data in a common or frequent use format, in order to operate the transfer to another organization, even if competing.
Exercising of the holders rights may be done through the e-mail address email@example.com, as well as by writing to the postal address of TMB - Indústria e Comércio de Ourivesaria, Unipessoal, Lda., by identifying yourself and indicating the situation that is the subject of your request, with:
A/C: Data Protection
Address: Trav. Carregal Nr. 125, 4420-062 Gondomar, Portugal
The website www.portvs.pt may provide links to pages of other entities. These sites do not belong to, nor are they operated or controlled by TMB, and as such do not take responsibility for, approving or in any way support or subscribe to the content of these sites, nor the sites linked to or referred to in them. The use of these links is the sole responsibility of the Users. The creation of links to the site www.portvs.pt requires prior written authorization.
Validity of Terms and Conditions of Use
In order to resolve all questions and disputes that may arise, inherent in these Terms and Conditions, the exclusive jurisdiction of the Comarca do Porto is expressly waived by any other.
The data in this document is being collected and processed by Tmb - Industria e Comércio de Ourivesaria, Unipessoal, Lda. These data are being processed because it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the subject is party and in order to take steps at the request of the subject prior to entering into a contract. These data will be stored with security safeguards and for the legal periods in accordance with the Portuguese Law. You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have the right to lodge with a supervisory authority (National Commission for Data Protection - CNPD). For any further information you can always contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org